Friday, September 23, 2011

ITALIA

Una mattina molto buona da Hartford, CT!
Translates as "A very good morning from Hartford, CT!". But is it? Is it really? :)

So here I am, slowly but surely turning nocturnal (thanks college), and at this point in time I think it's safe to say that school is a health hazard that should be taken seriously, for the sake of the future. Overdosing on coffee is a definite must to stay conscious, and lack of sleep no doubt will shorten life spans greatly. Definitely part of that character building hype.

Wild for Italy! Number one on my to-do-list 
Cafe in Venice, laced with autumn tinted vines
Venitian alleys: seemingly straight out of a storybook
What I'd do to get lost in all that :)
Enchantingly mysterious, with a delicate charm entirely different from that of any other city I've been in. Haven't been in many, though. YET, that is :) Wait just a bit more and keep watch for me, Italy. I'm coming.

1 comment: