Thursday, October 30, 2014

HALLOWS EVE

EEK! It's time :)

For you to listen while reading

My thought process currently:

Butterfingers.
Candy corn.
Tim Burton movie soundtracks.
Popcorn.
Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Red Gravy.
Orange red and black.
Michael Jackson's Thriller.
Spiders.
Cotton webs.
Spooky cakes.
Spooky mismatched socks.
Those plastic rings you get from store-bought cupcakes.
My class' Ghostbusters performance in the 5th grade.
Alice in Wonderland.
Striped stockings.
Lit candles.
Pumpkins.
Pranking friends.
Dark plot twists.
American Horror Story.
Universal Horror Nights
Buncha Crunch.
Pumpkin Pie.
Sadako from the Ring.
Horror movie marathon.
Whoppers.
Harry Potter. I wish I knew what Pumpkin Pasties and Butterbeer taste like.
The Addams Family.
Dark rooms.
Dress-up.
Makeup.

Speaking of makeup. This Halloween, I thought I'd be Wednesday Addams. It was hard to choose between Wednesday and Lydia from Beetlejuice...but Wednesday took the cake in the end. I realize that Wednesday Addams is a popular choice as far as characters and costumes go...but who can really blame me for wanting to be her for a day. She's so badass ^_^



Yes unfortunately my look will include my glasses. My contacts are missing and I'm too blind to cope without my specs o-o


Imagine if at night you saw an Asian girl in corner of your room smiling and giving you a peace sign. Initially, you'd think "oh a little girl an innocent pose how cute" but I realize that it's impossible for anyone to look cute in the dark especially if they're lurking around in your room with the obvious intent to kill you. I know I'd be mortally terrified - the second image captures my reaction perfectly.


And here is my finished Wednesday Addams look, complete with the pigtails and the spooky black-and-white filter ooOOooOOoo ;)

Have a spooktacular Hallows Eve and stay out of trouble  >:)

xx Cece

No comments:

Post a Comment