Thursday, October 9, 2014

DREAMY DAYS

It's just one of those days.

The sky is covered with clouds, and all I want to do is just stare outside and reflect on life. Ideally it would be raining too, but LA doesn't really offer that option (phooey).

It's times like these that I really miss living in Connecticut  - cliché things like watching the rain pour down your window and cuddling in a warm blanket while drinking tea are actually viable options. In my head I'm doing all these things...but in reality I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt and my blankets are kicked over to the farthest corner of my room.

And so I've opted for a bit of a creativity spill onto paper while listening to the Amélie soundtrack. Little tasks like these tend to sort out my mind, if even a little (and a little goes a long way).


And now if you'll excuse me - I'm off to re-watch the new episode of American Horror Story: Freakshow :) Ryan Murphy exceeded all of my expectations for the 4th season with last night's episode, and he is surely a mad genius. I haven't been this excited for the series since the 1st season :) If you haven't already - GO WATCH IT. And may you be safe from the clutches of the evil killer clown >:)

Toodles,
xx Cece

No comments:

Post a Comment