Friday, September 26, 2014

CL FOR ELLE

OH. MY. GOSH.

Let me take a breather for a second...HOLY CRAP.

Have you guys seen the photos of CL from Elle's October issue? I absolutely cannot, I repeat CANNOT get over some of these photos - they're sheer perfection. Here are some of the photos that were released on Koreaboo --





If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought she was the Korean Cara Delevingne.
Her charisma is on point (per yooj) and her style is impeccable. Fine fresh fierce - the girl's got it on lock. Rock that monochrome.

For those that don't know, CL is the leader of a very popular pop group in Korea called 2NE1. I haven't listened to much K-Pop recently, but my admiration for 2NE1 still stands strong due to their fiercely unique charm. If you don't know what they're all about, go check them out and prepare to be blown away :)

Some of the things from the photos that caught my eye were:
1.) Her rings and things - you don't need to know me well to know that I have a major accessory    
                                         obssession (guilty).
2.) Her white nails - YES. White is the definition of elegant, fresh, and classy. And also my favorite
                                  color :)
3.) Her hair color - maybe one day I'll be daring enough to expose my hair to bleach but for now - I'm
                               content with just admiring :P
4.) Peter-Pan Collar - I've really been into collars recently. Feminine, chic, and youthful - what's not
                                   to love?
5.) Her eyes - Despite having monolids, her eyes really pop with makeup.


Hope you guys love the photos as much as I do!


Cheers,
xx Cece

(Sources --> Koreaboo, My Daily, Korean Magazine Lovers)

No comments:

Post a Comment